Website New Court Surgery
Primary Care Practice
We are keen to appoint a GP for New Court Surgery – a friendly and supportive training practice providing services to 10,000 patients. The practice has an excellent reputation with patients and healthcare colleagues, is an active member of Wiltshire CCG and is a high QOF achiever.
The practice has four partners plus three salaried GPs. Mentorship would be available for a successful applicant.
This is to replace a GP who currently works six sessions a week on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, although days/sessions are flexible.
The practice is close to M4 junction 16 for easy access and is in a semi-rural location.
Some key characteristics of the practice are:
- No Duty Doctor – everyone shares the work, routine and same day.
- Limitation of workload – our GP timetable allows for a maximum of 18 patient contacts per session consisting of a mix of face-to-face appointments and telephone calls
- The home visiting Specialist Practitioners result in a low number of visits for GP’s
- There is a Clinical Pharmacist employed across the locality
- The team includes Minor Illness Nurses
- It uses TPP SystmOne
For further information please contact Jo Osborn, Practice Manager.
firstname.lastname@example.org 01793 851099 / 850300
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com